Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March Newsletter

We have just published our latest Ocracoke Newsletter, an article by island resident, Crystal Canterbury, about her very first visit to Portsmouth Village, on the last day of 2014. Crystal was so excited to make the trip, and her enthusiasm is evident in her writing. This article is Part I of her experiences on Portsmouth, and includes nine of Crystal's beautiful photographs.

Photo by Crystal Canterbury















You can read Part I of Crystal's article here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news042115.htm.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article about Portsmouth. My son and I hiked on Portsmouth going back to the mid 90s and had some great adventures. Now my grandson and I hiked Portsmouth last summer and a lovely thunderstorm made our adventure one he will not soon forget.

    ReplyDelete