Friday, October 02, 2015

Joaquin

I know that long-time readers of this blog are accustomed to checking here for hurricane information. As it turns out, I am not on the island. I left to go to the dentist and to visit family, not because of the storm. However, as a result, I do not have any current photos, although I know that Ocracoke has had steady rain and flooding for days. I posted a storm link from the Cape Hatteras National Seashore on our Facebook page.

As almost everyone knows by now, Joaquin is forecast to continue off shore, but Ocracoke might still get tidal flooding. In this day and age Facebook can be your best source for current conditions.

Many thanks to all who have written or contacted us with wishes for our safety and protection of property.

No comments:

Post a Comment