Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Photos

Last month my good friend, Jim Fineman, from Manteo paid me a visit for several days. He took a number of photos which he shared with me. I thought our readers would enjoy seeing a few of them.

The first two are of my outbuilding. The third one is of my front porch. The last, of course, is a view of Silver Lake.


















































You can read our latest newsletter here. It's the story of the Community Store and other general stores on the island.
.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Loved the photos.....your friend has a great eye !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 PM

    Another round of thanks for the photos -- the next best thing to being there.

    Your latest post, abount renowned visitors, made me wonder if any other big-name folks ever find their way to the island -- and what sort of reception/treatment they might receive from other visitors/residents, as comparative "big fish" in a little pond (and with only two ways out).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete